Maintenance Release 4.13.1 is being released to Flex customers worldwide. For North American customers, the release will occur no earlier than 9 PM Pacific / Midnight Eastern, January 21-22.
Here are the primary bug fixes included in release 4.13.1:
- Bug fix for an issue that caused total block and custom rows to not show in the Flex UI if the setting “Hide if Zero” was set to Yes.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused some customers to not be able to create a Rental PO from the Conflicts window.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused an error for some customers when finalizing a prep.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused the pricing tiers of a cost to not calculate correctly in pricing models with cost tiers.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused fractional time to not calculate correctly.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused an error when running the Consolidated Manifest (new) report from a Pull Sheet.
- Bug fix for an issue that caused a miscellaneous line item on a Quote to not save pricing changes when using a pricing model with tiers.
Note: Several customers have had issues recently with elements locking. This is an intermittent issue and not related to any recent releases. The Flex development team is actively working on a solution for the 4.14.0 update. Should you experience this issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and we can work with you to resolve the issue on a case by case basis.
Full Release Notes are available at https://dev.flexrentalsolutions.com/wiki/display/SUPPORT/4.13.1