4.21.1 RELEASE NOTES
Flex Rental Manager
4.21.1 contains enhancements and critical bug fixes for the 4.21.0 release.
NEW FEATURES AND ENHANCEMENTS
- Implemented a ‘Loading Flex…’ message bar that appears while Flash initializes the Flex client.
- Improved memory usage by modifying the release of request caches.
- Implemented a message dialog for Lock Exceptions to assist customers with the lock release process.
- Improved loading speed by optimizing Flash initialization.
- Improved speed by repairing a memory leak.
- Fixed bug causing an availability error while scanning with a specific configuration.
- Fixed indexing issues for some customers due to inventory quantity recursion.
- Fixed bug resulting in an excessive amount of time to generate the Presumed Missing Report.