Thanks to Light Motif for hosting! Join us for one or both days of Seminars. Review the schedule of topics and Register today! Seats are limited.
September 21: Flex Overview, Inventory & Services Setup, Real World Inventory Building, & Full Job Process (Quote to Warehouse) Register for this Flex Seminar
- Class 1 – Flex Overview and Basics: Introduction to Flex navigation and main concepts, and an overview of how inventory and quoting works.
- Class 2 – Inventory and Services Setup: How to create inventory and services, and the different options / settings involved with each.
- Class 3 – Real World Inventory Building: A deeper look into building inventory in Flex, including a discussion about containers, packages, and virtual items.
- Class 4 – Quote to Warehouse Process: A full look at the whole job building process in Flex, from creating and editing a quote, to creating a pull sheet and scanning inventory out/in.
September 22: Conflicts & Availability, Advanced Job Concepts, Pricing Models, & System Administrator Topics Register for this Flex Seminar
- Class 1 – How Conflicts and Availability Work in Flex: An in depth look at how conflicts and availability work in Flex.
- Class 2 – Advanced Job Concepts and Warehousing: A deeper look into the job building process, including some best practices and tips/tricks to help you be more productive.
- Class 3 – Pricing Models and Other Financials in Flex: How to create custom pricing models in Flex, as well as other financial topics like fee matrices.
- Class 4 – System Administrator Topics: Will cover topics like creating users, editing permissions, workflow, and more.