Flex Rental Solutions is growing! We are hiring for the following positions and would love for you to be part of our team. Click any job title below to expand and read the job description.
Flex Rental Solutions is a cloud-based Rental and Inventory Management Software that provides the live event / AV market with industry-leading functionality. Established 10 years ago, we now have over 900 customers throughout the world and a growing team of 16 employees. Our clients are primarily in the Professional Audio Visual, Concert Touring, Live Event, Staging, and Production market segments. Flex offers a flexible, dynamic work environment, paid company holidays, paid vacation, and health, dental, and vision insurance, along with other benefits. This is a remote/telecommuting job.
Flex Rental Solutions is hiring a Sales Associate focused specifically on generating new business for Flex Gear Tracking Solution -- our asset tracking product -- to the House of Worship, Higher Education, K-12, and other markets. We have big audacious sales goals and need a motivated and tech-savvy sales associate to help us meet them.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
You’re highly motivated. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least three years of experience in sales. This role is perfect for someone who is motivated to drive profitable and sustainable sales growth by proactively nurturing prospects and identifying sales opportunities. The ideal candidate for this role will show attention to detail and a sense of urgency when responding to sales inquiries.
You’re an industry and product expert. You have a background in inventory or asset tracking and a strong desire to learn how Flex Gear Tracking Solution works. You keep up-to-date with the latest industry news in order to prospect and identify sales opportunities.
You’re a people person and a problem-solver. This candidate is both a natural people person that thrives on building relationships and a problem-solver who loves coming up with unique solutions to problems.
You’re a natural communicator. Our ideal candidate exhibits excellent listening, verbal, and writing skills. They are comfortable cold-calling, networking, maintaining a database of prospects, and giving product demos.
- Utilize and leverage our CRM (customer relationship management) technology and social media to identify sales opportunities and manage sales leads effectively.
- Feel comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, networking, and qualifying leads daily.
- Qualify and screen sales leads and ensure product-market fit.
- Proactively communicate with leads and prospects and ensure they have the information they need to evaluate Flex.
- Routinely follow-up with lost leads, unresponsive leads, or users who’ve canceled in the past.
- Document outbound and inbound sales activity in our CRM. As well, as documenting outcomes of any sales calls and tasks.
- Ensuring our CRM is updated with the latest information on customers and leads.
- Work with Sales & Support Manager and Marketing Manager to set appropriate sales goals and KPIs for the month and for the quarter.
- Provide regular status reports on sales activities and performance of sales KPIs.
- Some travel is required – such as travel to trade shows and training events.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position title in the subject of the email.