Flex Rental Solutions is growing! We are hiring for the following positions and would love for you to be part of our team. Click any job title below to expand and read the job description.
Even if we don't have any official open positions, we are always on the look out for great people. We encourage you to submit your info here and we will reach out to you if we have a potential fit.
We are hiring a Support Tech for our customer support team. We're looking to expand our support team by adding a dedicated support specialist as we continue to grow. We are a customer-centric company, and our focus is not only to solve customer technical issues but also create software solutions that help our customers in their day-to-day operations and responsibilities. We are here to be problem-solvers. We are seeking someone who can help with day-to-day customer support. This will be primarily via email, chat, phone, and web-based screen sharing.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
You are great with customer interaction. This position is customer-facing. The ideal candidate considers themselves a customer advocate and champion by educating customers on best practices to help them achieve their goals. Our Support team is most often the contact that interfaces with our customers the most, so our ideal candidate must be professional, courteous, and provide excellent customer service at all times. You put the customer first, and always use empathy to guide how you respond to requests.
You are Flex savvy and a team player. Having a strong background in the Flex software will be critical in helping support customers. However, knowing when to lean on your team to best assist with questions you’re not familiar with is important too.
You are self-motivated and take initiative. Being self-motivated is a requirement as you will be working remotely and often without supervision. Our ideal candidate would be proactive in anticipating customer needs and developing intelligent solutions to implementation roadblocks or technical issues.
Additional Skills Desired
- JasperSoft editing
- Management experience a plus
- Assist new customers through initial setup and software configuration.
- Help customers troubleshoot issues they encounter and provide actionable tips to resolve the problem.
- Send technical documentation through help desk documents or customized videos.
- Offer follow up screen share or phone calls when further clarification is needed
- Participate in weekly and daily support calls to discuss difficult cases.
- Assume remote control over customers’ computers when necessary to resolve problems
- Respond promptly and courteously to customer support tickets and update customer support tickets with troubleshooting steps and resolution documentation.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems, researching answers, and making suitable recommendations. Provides guidance to customers on best practices and steps towards resolution.
- Collaborates with the training team to identify customers who may need additional training or support.
- Communicates and documents possible bugs and errors to product development and programming teams in a timely manner.
- This position requires you to be available during off-hours during on-call rotation. Be on call to assist customers who have gone offline and cannot access Flex. It is a rotation schedule for a one week time period. Currently, once every 8 weeks.
Flex Rental Solutions is a cloud-based Rental and Inventory Management Software provider that provides the live event / AV market with industry-leading functionality. Established 10 years ago, we now have over 900 customers throughout the world and a growing team. Our clients are primarily in the Professional Audio Visual, Concert Touring, Live Event, Staging, and Production market segments. Flex offers a flexible, dynamic work environment, paid company holidays, paid vacation, and health, dental, and vision insurance, along with other benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!