I am excited to announce that we are nearing our goal of migrating to Flex5.
Flex4 has served our customers and industry well. It offered amazing industry leading features and pioneered Inventory / Rental Management software in the Cloud. Flex5 promises to continue this trajectory, and then-some.
Already, the overall speed improvements and stability of Flex5 have been noted by many of our customers. A longtime customer recently told us that this year was the busiest year in their history, and Flex worked “Flawlessly”--even with increased usage during their busiest months as they served their concert and festival clients. We love knowing we’re helping our customers succeed, and this is why we say, “Your Success Is Our Flex.”
We are on track to complete the migration of the Flex5 System Settings and Configuration Screen by the end of this year and the Flex 4 Flash app will be unavailable after January.
I always say that software is never complete, and while we will celebrate the sunsetting of Flex4, we know we have to get back to the work of improving the Flex platform and add value for our customers. Those who know me best know that I’m a big believer in the idea that “good enough – isn’t.”
We have many priorities and initiatives for 2023.
- Retiring all Flex4 server services.
- There will still be some remaining core logic and calculations remaining on Flex4 servers that are hidden from the UI, and one of our core initiatives is to migrate all remaining back end programming to Flex 5 in 2023.
- Bugs and Polishing
- We will allocate programming resources to address lower level bugs, polishing existing features and improve the overall user experience.
- Flex Core Innovations Improvements
- Crew Scheduling
- Others we can’t mention quite yet!
We continue to be grateful for your support and are excited to continue to deliver world class enterprise features your company depends on to improve your operations. As always, we are excited to provide the platform for your company to continue to grow and reach your goals.