Last week, CEO Chris Stein traveled to Houston, Texas, to meet with our Support Team.
The purpose of the meeting was to connect, learn, and (apparently) eat.
The event was a huge success and we thought we’d share a few key notes:
Day One Work:
- Refine and optimize support workflow
- Learn best practices for new tools and systems
- Solve customer tickets as a team
Day One Food:
- Italiano’s, a local favorite (not BBQ?)
Anne-Blakely Barloco said:
“I can’t stress how flawlessly all of our ideas and mindsets came together. We are all on the same page on how to move forward, grow as a support team, and be there not only for each other, but also and especially” for our customers.”
Day Two Work:
- More team ticket solving
- The future of the support team deep dive
- Employee Health: Habits when working from home and managing stress to be there for ourselves, our team, our company, and our clients.
Day Two Food:
- Hearty American lunch at Bill’s Cafe (still not BBQ?)
This trip further solidified our team and provided a clear vision to better ourselves and our support department.
- Flex Rental Solutions is a company built of amazing, kind-hearted, passionate people.
- We all have a common love for food.
- The future of Flex is in good hands as is the NOW!
- We are constantly striving to make Flex Rental Solutions a better product and experience for our customers and employees.