We strive to provide our customers with accurate, timely, and quality customer support. We’re here to help!
Issues With Your Flex System?
- We're here for you. Support is available Monday through Friday, from 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM [Mountain Standard Time].
- Easy Ticket Submission. If you are having any issues or need guidance in your Flex system, simply send an email to email@example.com to create a new ticket and one of our experienced technicians will reach out.
- In order for the support team to best assist you: please email as many details as possible in a step-by-step manner to help assist the technician in solving your issue as fast as possible.
- Down during off-hours? In this rare instance, please send an email with a subject “Down”, and our on-call staff will be notified.
- Great examples to submit with your ticket include:
- Document Numbers
- Barcode Numbers
- Inventory Names
- Specific tasks you were performing and step-by-step process to replicate.
- Include screenshots or screen recordings if possible. (We recommend Jing for video captures)
Additional Support & Training Resources
Flex has developed easy-to-navigate training material to make sure both our new and long time customers have the resources they need to get set up quickly and use Flex to its full advantage.
Flex Help Center
The Flex Help Center houses our user manual and technical documentation, where you will find useful guides and step-by-step instructions on System Settings, Inventory, Quotes, Warehouse, Projects, and Best Practices.
Flex YouTube Channel
Access our instructional videos, tutorials, and recorded webinars. Watch as our training and product team members guide you through best practices, basic setup, advanced features and more. In our YouTube channel you’ll find everything you need to make the best use of Flex.
Flex User Forum
We have a passionate and knowledgeable community of Flex Users that regularly share ideas, ask and answer questions, and provide support. Our customer use the forum as a platform to get the latest industry news, as well as Flex updates and announcements.