At Flex, we actively develop our software. Here are some of our top ten favorite things about Flex from the past year or so. What are your favorites?
- Flex works and our customers use Flex daily. Flex processed over 22 million scans in the past 12 months. Flex helps save time, money, and increase productivity for our customers.
- Our Choose From Another List feature lets you virtually move gear from one manifest to another.
- Warehouse Mute let you remove the availability of a single item on a quote.
- Inventory Storage Containers support scanning items into containers.
- Our revamped Purchasing and Subrental module lets you easily plan and track purchases, sales, rentals, and subrentals.
- Job Costing now lets you display or print all planned and actual revenue.
- Customizable Pricing Tiers support pricing models for simple to complex calculations including hourly and overtime.
- Our robust QuickBooks Integration supports your needs for either QuickBooks Online or Desktop.
- Flex now supports contact and venue note notification highlighting features: don't miss a thing!
- No contracts, no surprises: Flex always supports unlimited users with our convenient no-hassle monthly subscription per business location model.
But don’t take our word, hear what our current customers have to say:
“We switched [to Flex] and to be honest it was one of the best business decisions I have made” – Tyler Mayne, Evolve Media Group
“There are many things I like about Flex and it is an important part of our company. It’s stable and works well. It’s easy to learn the basics and being on the cloud, it updates instantly without needing to save.” – Dave Jackson, Showmax Events
“As we’re growing and adding complexity to our business, it’s so awesome to have a platform like Flex that seems like it’s a step ahead of us. Whenever we find we need a certain feature, we can usually track it down within 5-10 minutes, what a video on the proper workflow, and move on with our day. It’s fantastic.” – Jordan Kettner, Kettner Creative
We're excited about Flex5, and where our product is headed in 2017 and beyond. We're honored our current customers are committed to Flex, and we work hard every day to ensure our software meets your needs.